Linggo, Setyembre 18, 2011

The Blessing I Thanks A Lot




September 18, 2011, 12 pm (not exactly), I ask him to empower me ( NAIS KO LANG PO SANANG HUMILING KUNG MAAARI NYO PO AKONG I-EMPOWER? MAAARI PO BA?), he said "I only empower those person with a great responsibilities in helping those who are in need. Then a long conversation goes, in the end, he benediction me and help me in one of my most problematic aspect of my life, I was thankful that day to Him and to him.

This is one of the blessing that I had received to the candle spell plus the ora that I used.

For you, (the one who helped me) a big thank you, you don't know how I appreciate your help, its a big help. A great thank you.

I'm will not promise but I will do my best to help to our association, may be someday.

From my heart, thank you very much.

GOD+BLESS+US

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento